3.05.2011

Mood Board

Mood boards contain both visual and verbal elements such as photographs, illustrations, colors, typographic style, words and quotes. Mood boards are used to establish the overall look and feel of a piece or project.




















click the image to enlarge

I wanted my thesis to look youthful, warm and encouraging. I would like to develop my own set of photographs rather than relying on stock photography. If possible shoot all the photographs myself and collect photographs from people I’ve talked to during my journey upon completing my thesis. The colors will be bold without being too child-like since it will represent a wide range of children and youth. I would like to use powerful words that can touch people’s emotions. I thought a humanist sans serif typeface would be appropriate to give my thesis a clean, modern but not look too stark.

Color Palette
Below is the actual color palette that I would like to use. Again, youthful but not pre-school primary colors. With the right use of these colors I can achieve a warm and homey feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment