3.05.2011

Graphic Mark

A graphic mark, commonly referred as logo is the most important element of an identity system. It can be an icon, logotype, or a combination of the two. A good graphic mark should:
  • grab the viewer’s attention
  • be memorable and distinct
  • and it needs to communicate the right information in a very clear manner
Similar to the process of coming up with a thesis name, I tried to think of and sketch as much as I can for the graphic mark. Here are the selected sketches I had done in the past couple of weeks. I also included all my rough sketches below. Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated as I continue with the graphic mark exploration and creation. Thanks!

SELECTED SKETCHES




ROUGH SKETCHES
NOTE: Embedded below is a 19-page flash file, you must have Adobe Flash Player to be able to view it. If you do not have Flash Player, you can download Adobe Flash Player here. You can also download a pdf version of the sketches here.

Please give the file a few seconds (depending on your internet connection) to load and then click or drag the top or bottom corners to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment